Please help!!! This is not funny!!!

Options
My english is bad, but i'll try to explain anyway. I just bought stark salary pack but no points were added. Then i check my steam account and the money were written off!!! IT'S A HUNDRED BUCKS!!! WERE IS MY MONEY????!!!! Are you serious???? This is illegal!!! I got some stupid error message in the game and thats it! No points were added! But the money is gone!!! So i dont know what i need to do now. Please i really hope that you will fix this situation, cuz this is very very very frustrating, i feel robed right now!

Comments

• My english is bad, but i'll try to explain anyway. I just bought stark salary pack but no points were added. Then i check my steam account and the money were written off!!! IT'S A HUNDRED BUCKS!!! WERE IS MY MONEY????!!!! Are you serious???? This is illegal!!! I got some stupid error message in the game and thats it! No points were added! But the money is gone!!! So i dont know what i need to do now. Please i really hope that you will fix this situation, cuz this is very very very frustrating, i feel robed right now!
  • You can open a customer support ticket and they'll definitely take care of you
  • Koko81 wrote:
    You can open a customer support ticket and they'll definitely take care of you
    Where is this support? Is this ingame option or something? Sorry for asking but i really a noob in all this stuff!(( Also i've heard that their support isn't the best, and they do not respond to messages(( But anyway could you please tell me where to write... this is really frustrates me, im really feel that they rob me. I have a transaction confirmation in my steam account, would this help me?
  • In the game, click on the gears in the upper left hand corner. Then click "Help", and you can use the "message" button in the upper right to fill out a ticket.
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    Options
    Here is the link from our forum mods:

https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new
  • slycookies wrote:
    In the game, click on the gears in the upper left hand corner. Then click "Help", and you can use the "message" button in the upper right to fill out a ticket.
    Thank you! I send my request but they didn't have an option for steam version of the game. So i choose android, thats really stupid. How long should i wait for an answer? Some guy said that he wait about a month and they didnt respond to him. He has the same problem and after they finally respond they say that they could not help him! ****?!?!?! Is this for real??? They took 50 bucks from him and give him nothing because of some technical problems in their own game!!! I just could not believe that this could happened! ITS FREAKING ILLEGAL!!! Should i call my lawyer? This has never happened to me before, some **** new expirience for sure!
  • 1. I would refrain from throwing your lawyer at them without giving them a chance to rectify the problem.
    2. Make sure the charge is not showing as PENDING. If it is showing as PENDING there is a chance the transaction actually did fail and will be removed from your statement when your bank/credit card finds no verification data - this can take several days depending on the bank/credit card you are using.
    3. I've never had to wait a month for an answer. Usually I've had my requests answered within 2-4 days, excluding holidays and weekend days.

EDIT: If you haven't, I would try exiting the game and restarting to see if the missing HP appear as a troubleshoot in the meantime.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    slycookies wrote:
    1. I would refrain from throwing your lawyer at them without giving them a chance to rectify the problem.
    2. Make sure the charge is not showing as PENDING. If it is showing as PENDING there is a chance the transaction actually did fail and will be removed from your statement when your bank/credit card finds no verification data - this can take several days depending on the bank/credit card you are using.
    3. I've never had to wait a month for an answer. Usually I've had my requests answered within 2-4 days, excluding holidays and weekend days.

EDIT: If you haven't, I would try exiting the game and restarting to see if the missing HP appear as a troubleshoot in the meantime.

Yes, this. Also, take a deep breath. No one's robbing you. It's obviously a system error somewhere. Frustrating and updating, yes. CS tickets are a lot better in turnaround these days. Remember to be polite in stating your issue to them.
  • slycookies wrote:
    1. I would refrain from throwing your lawyer at them without giving them a chance to rectify the problem.

I have restarting the game for about dozens of times now... still nothing(( I guess i'll just have to wait now icon_cry.gif My christmas holidays is ruined thats for sure... Oh and money was send directly from my steam account (thats how it works on steam version of the game usually), so i guess it has has nothing to do with the bank or credit card...? Anyway thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it.
  • Advice to everyone:
    If you ever have an error message take a screen shot immediately.

This happened to me. I bought a stark salary and the game crashed.
    The money was taken but the HP did not arrive.

I emailed D3/ Demuige and after about 5 days they asked me for screenshots of my game, I gave them the googleplay receipts that were delivered to my email.

they re-imbursed me after about 3 days.

I can't argue with that. That's good.

My case was looked at individually and they sent me the Hero Points.

So thank you D3/demiurge. Very good customer service.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Looks like you also posted in General Discussion, though this is probably the correct area to have posted it. However, there have already been replies on the other post.
    Posting the link to that one here so others know.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20951
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You should open a customer support ticket via the "help" button in the settings menu.