Nerf / Buff Complaints

Omega Blacc
Omega Blacc Posts: 69 Match Maker
It's not hard to notice the cascade of complaints and rage quits that come along with a character nerf/ buff.

Most recently it was the Sentry nerf that drove all the shield hoppers crazy. Honestly, my Sentry was never at a decent level pre-nerf so it didn't affect me one way or the other. I play competitively, but I don't have the roster to realistically fight for Top 10 right now.

I have a quality X-Force and he does well for me. I used him pre-buff (I know...crazy right?) and the new moveset changed everything.

I have to ask...is there anyone out there who doesn't like a powerful character on principle? Are there people out there with XF or who had a pre-nerf Sentry who thought to themselves "This guy is way too unbalanced. I'm not using him. It's not fair for everyone else."

Are most of the complaints coming from the people that don't have these characters at an effective level?

If so, are their gripes justified?

Everyone screams for an IW buff, but when it comes and she's as powerful as a 4* is supposed to be, what then? Will people go nuts over that too?