PvP Rewards over 100

MaskedMan
MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
Game currently has a severe have and have not reward system. Top 100 get a 3* and 101 gets a worthless 2*. Please even this out a little more. This is one of the things that makes lower level players frustrated.

Even a Heroic Card would be far supperior to a 2* or give a increased ISO reward for the next group as a consolation. SOMETHING so that you don't feel like "Well there's 3 days of my life I won't get back."

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    MaskedMan wrote:
    Even a Heroic Card would be far supperior to a 2* or give a increased ISO reward for the next group as a consolation.

I think dumping the 2* reward and replacing it with a heroic is a good change. I need to check with some early players, but I don't feel like anyone is having substantial trouble getting a 2* character fully covered. (If they are, someone please say so.)

Here is the irony... will someone who *could* be top 100, but doesn't need the 3* they get for making it now be incented to tank down to the 101-200 prize tier to get a heroic and *maybe* draw something usable? In a way, this might make it easier for the transitioners who need that cover to get there if the guys who would normally land 85-100 suddenly become willing to coast into finishing 121-135.

(They don't seem to like supporting design choices that facilitate altruism though)
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Oddly people tanking down could actually be a GOOD thing as it opens up top spots for the people who actually need the three star being offered. If everyone wins (and the odds of getting something specific from a Heroic are very low). Can't see that as unbalanced.

Two stars drop like candy now plus they are in the progression awards for everything.

Worst moment in the game is the first time you get a 3* and have to sell it because you have already maxed out that power/character. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I agree a heroic or event token would be far superior to the 2* reward. I'm still working on the 2-3* transition and 2* covers rain down can recover and respec easily, however 3* covers are much harder to come by.