Forum Wars!!!!

Options
Wow! Sure, I understand how nerfs, **** match making, etc, can frustrate players, and I'm quite aware that 99% of the forumers here have no concept of 'constructive criticism', but just browsing the the forums blows my mind. Why are you all so quick to attack each other? Why are you trolling and being downright rude? These problems aren't our fault. Blame the devs. Whatever happened to being open minded? Whatever happened to manners? Perhaps, if we were all on the same page instead of at each other's throats, the devs might pay attention to us. And to you trolls that sit behind your keyboard/phone, thinking you are safe, you are not. Piss the wrong person off, and your PC might be nuked. Or your phone. See how much you like talking smack online when your $300-$2000 PC/phone/tablet is sitting in front of you, smoldering and useless. Where is the love at, people? I'm not quitting because of Ragnarok. I'm not quitting because of any other single issue. I'm quitting because I've lost my faith in this game. It just isn't fun for me anymore. Perhaps you don't feel the same, and that's ok. But, don't flame me just because we have different opinions. Grow up, be reasonable and respectful.

Comments

• So quit already instead of making stupid posts.
  • Well I suppose it shows how passionate they are about the game. Even though they are "quitting", I think secretly deep down they don't actually want to.