Word of advice to Devs

Options
When you nerf a character, distract them with another new character or Chapter... Businesses do that all the time, you give out bad news with good news....and with the attention span of most individuals, it usually works every time!

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think you have a point here. If they'd nerfed him while putting out today's two new events, it would have diluted the rage a bit.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    When you nerf a character, distract them with another new character or Chapter... Businesses do that all the time, you give out bad news with good news....and with the attention span of most individuals, it usually works every time!

But wait. There is ARES. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • WilliamK99 wrote:

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but I'm actually sorta of excited by him. His abilities look really interesting to me. The countdown on the heal is slight worrying, but it's interesting and different.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Kyosokun wrote:
    WilliamK99 wrote:

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but I'm actually sorta of excited by him. His abilities look really interesting to me. The countdown on the heal is slight worrying, but it's interesting and different.

I was being somewhat sarcastic. Only towards the original post. I agree on Ares looking interesting. I already have an open slot for him. I am curious to see all of his level ups. Not sure what build to make of him yet.
  • I was being somewhat sarcastic. Only towards the original post. I agree on Ares looking interesting. I already have an open slot for him. I am curious to see all of his level ups. Not sure what build to make of him yet.

Will depend on what the level ups bring to each ability, but I'm thinking 3/5/5 so far.