False advertising

Options
I'm not one of the many people who used actually money to buy/lvl Ragnarok, but I did get hit hard with c. Storm. I was thinking, if you had spent actually money on him in the previous few days, demand a refund. Demand that you be compensated for the fact that they have essentially got you with false advertisement. You spend money to buy something, but when you get it, it's not what you spent money for. That is illegal. And online games should have to abide by the same laws that us citizens abide by. They should be required to post character/major game changes ONE FULL WEEK before actually making the change. And put the notification IN GAME so that non forumers don't get it with this type of sleazy, inappropriate, money hungry hoopla. I'm finding this more and more upsetting. I'm actually debating on deleting this app. The lack of customer appreciation/communication is 0. Puzzle Quest should have never joined with Marvel.

Comments

• Just delete the app. You're not cut out for this.
  • That's funny...but your right. Goodbye, MPQ. It was fun, crazy, depressing, tedious, but now it's at an end. You will be thought of from time to time.
  • JayChurch wrote:
    The lack of customer appreciation/communication is 0. Puzzle Quest should have never joined with Marvel.

False. Delete this app and move on young man.

EDIT: And in response to this (if you don't check the News and Announcements board):

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2079