PvP 3* Roster Advice

Options
Unknown
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So need some advice on which 3*s to invest in to be competitive with PvP. I have almost all in rotation 3*s rainbow so could build any with HP to 166. My current highest are Hulk, Mystique, Hood, LCap, and Spider-Man, help!!!

Note: Out of rotation 3* and Patch are not rainbow so not an option at this time.

Comments

• zeeke
    zeeke Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hood is your best first if you have 5 blue covers. But don't over level him so he tanks everything.

Patch our Laken are your next choice. Essential for climbing in PvP. You should be able to do 600p+ with that combo.

Skip anything else until you can build a decent xforce with five blacks. You will need 430k ISO to max him.
  • viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18101

This thread will help you a lot.

AS long as you disregard what it says abou Sentry, as he has since been nerfed.
  • Hood and lCap are a good combo for pve and offensive pvp but they can't defend to save their lives. Also, as someone mentioned above, patch and daken is a good combo as well
  • Any other good 3* to pair with Hood?
    I don't have LDaken or Patch rainbow.
  • firestrand wrote:
    Any other good 3* to pair with Hood?
    I don't have LDaken or Patch rainbow.
    BP, Sentry (yes Sentry, ignore the nerf doomsayers), cMags, grocket.
  • So with the advice so far here is where I am.
    BP - Out of rotation can't get remaining covers even buying tokens.
    LDaken - Out of rotation
    Patch - Just in rotation, only have 1 cover
    Sentry - Luck hates me have 5-0-0

So with the advice so far for PvP it looks like either cMags or Grocket would be my best bet,since in my experience LCap sucks on defense.

I'm leaning towards Grocket at the moment as it seems very similar to Patch in how it would fit in a team and I have 2-3-2 already.