POLL: Which Characters to pull from Tokens and Events?

Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
From Current Character Absences from Tokens and Events:

Current Character Absences. All characters are 3* unless otherwise noted.

Black Panther: From Season 9
Black Widow: From Season 9
Daken: From Season 9
Doctor Doom: From Season 7
Human Torch: From Season 7
Iron Man: From Season 9
Magneto: From Season 8
Psylocke: From Season 9
Punisher: From Season 7
Ragnarok: From Season 7
Thor: From Season 8

Spider-Man (Bag-Man) (2*): indefinite

Daredevil and Loki recently came back into tokens in a greatly improved form. I suspect Doctor Doom and Ragnarok might also be returned in an improved state. This poll lists 15 characters that could be pulled from tokens in the next rotation. That will allow some of the characters currently out of tokens and events to rotate back in.

Which characters would you like to send on a vacation for awhile?
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I know IW is bad, but I've not had any luck with her in 322 days of play. Only have her at 4/1/0 on day 322, and 2 of those are from season reward and supply drop. I feel a gaping hole in my life because she is missing a colour..
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Options
    They mentioned adding a lot of 4-star characters.

Might be interesting if these were 3 of them:
    Doctor Doom (with a new third power)
    Human Torch
    The Punisher

Those that have them at level 40-69, they get bumped to level 70.

People that already have them at level 70-166, they are exactly the same, with the same level and health. But they can now level these three characters up to level 270.

All three have been out of Tokens and Events since season 7. Human Torch and Punisher, as is with the possibility of 104 more levels, would be interesting as 4* characters.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    I don't think Devil Dino has ever been added to tokens....other than the anniversary ones.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Options
    Devs ... do you ever look at these polls? Here's one to look at. Here's your list of the next few characters to put in the vault.
  • I doubt they would put all the undesirable 3* into the vault at the same time; then there would be little point in changing the vaulted characters.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They seem to be doing oldest first for the vault, not suckiest first (beastwhat?).
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Options
    Hold off on pulling Invisible Woman -- in Survival Mode, with waves of opponents, she's actually pretty good.