Free ELEKTRA covers for BUGGED PVE pls!

Options
kensterr
kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Not that I'm entitled to it, but I'm at #2 spot in main bracket and I can't grind the nodes cos it's not giving me any points. It's past midnite and there's nothing that I can do to remain competitive in Prodigal Sun PVE.

SO GIVE EVERYONE FREE ELEKTRA COVERS OR END THE PVE NOW!!!

Comments

• Bugger, I had money on it being 5pm UK time before people demanded compensation icon_cry.gif
  • I'm surprised the original post is semi-rational. If you want a better response, I suggest rephrasing your title and approach as if you already earned it or deserve it; that's worked wonders in the past.

Eg. Title: ELEKTRA covers STOLEN due to BUGGED PVE!
    I put in hours and hours of work even waking up in the middle of the night to compete optimally, and am now getting ROBBED of my covers due to D3's BUGGY PVE! D3 needs to step up and compensate us for our lost covers!

something like that.
  • I do think we should get compensated in some way, but a 4* cover? That's just not gunna happen. Maybe ask for a bunch of ISO, hero points, or a daredevil blue...
  • Like I said earlier in the other thread, I had this issue yesterday. I was in the top 10, I did my clear and noticed 3 or 4 nodes didn't register. I thought the game would catch up it never did. I lost my will to play..... Now I'm stuck in the top 50. icon_neutral.gif
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Rio_D wrote:
    Like I said earlier in the other thread, I had this issue yesterday. I was in the top 10, I did my clear and noticed 3 or 4 nodes didn't register. I thought the game would catch up it never did. I lost my will to play..... Now I'm stuck in the top 50. icon_neutral.gif

Oh no! Gasp!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What about those of us who lost out on a few thousand points when the event disappeared?
    That didn't affect everyone. Plenty of people got a leg up without knowing anything had happened to give them an advantage.
  • Vinmarc43
    Options
    I was steady around top 10, now more around 20-25, put in so many hours to get the shaft because of a bug.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was top 45 last night with 40 minutes to go. Guy at 40th was about 300 points ahead of me, I reckon I lost that many points on the down time. I planned to do a run that night once before midnight then again at 2am and couldn't.
    Since the events aren't showing your position any more when they close I don't know how close I was but I ended up top 150th.

I really do feel they should compensate those who were X amount of points away from 50th with the reward like they did with Mystique last season. I'd even accept them taking a Daredevil blue cover off me.

If it turned out I was actually 60th at the end or something then fair enough those points I lost wouldn't have heled regardless, but I bet there are people out there who missed by a small margain who lost play time due to the event doing down.
  • There is a thread right at the top of the forum telling you what to do mate.