Loki+ Patch Good Combo

Options
Unknown
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
The new Loki surprising went well with Patch. If you time it right, the Trickery can turn Berserker Rage into a game winner. Can you imagine you have 5 Green, if you do it right, you will have 174 Strike tiles x 6 + 174 Protective tile x 6 in the board.

Comments

• I've always liked to keep a couple of Trickery TUs around for rough fights. Berserker Rage without the downside definitely turns the tide quickly.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is nothing new. If anything, it worked better before Loki was reworked since he always transformed all the strike tiles back then.
    On the other hand, I really like the synergy between Patch and the new Daredevil. Radar Sense can get rid of the purple strike tiles, and Ambush double dips your strike tiles for obscene amounts of damage.
  • Loki was great with Patch before his rework.

It was just Loki was too weak to use with any consistency.

The buff has made him much better, not only because of the passive ability, but also because you can raise him to level 166, giving him a little more health.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    onimus wrote:
    Loki was great with Patch before his rework.

The buff has made him much better, not only because of the passive ability, but also because you can raise him to level 166, giving him a little more health.
    I leveled my Loki to level 140 when it was announced he would be getting a new ability with the instant maxing button. Then I deeply regretted it as my favorite team of Hulk+Patch+Loki didn't work as well. Loki now tanks black for Hulk, earlier Hulk could collect Trickery AP while Loki hid behind him. Loki dies a lot faster now...
    (It did work pretty well to play him with my maxed Captain Marvel when she was buffed in the Simulator though).
  • onimus wrote:
    Loki was great with Patch before his rework.

Totally agree with that. Even before the rework of Loki, the combo was great.