Help me choose new team

With the recent nerf, I'm having trouble deciding on a team. I guess the issue is, what other nerfs are coming, thor, mag, spidey probably. But never the less here are my current characters. Can you suggest a team or someone who is worth leveling?

GSW 5/3/4 lv112
Rag 5/5 lv112
Spidy 4/5/3 lv110
Mk40 5/5/2 lv100
Thor 5/5/3 lv85
Doom 5/3 lv83
Wolvy 5/4/4 lv80
Cstorm 5/5/3 lv65
OBW 3/5/5 lvl 32
2* Mag 4/5/3 lv 28

My other char's are lacking too many covers to be viable.
Any advice would be nice.

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    I switched to GSBW/IM40/Spidey in double-shot. Defensively, it's a little lacking, but with Shields now in play, I actually rarely get attacked (fewer retaliations + juicier targets).

I'm playing based on the board I get at the start. If there are a bunch of greens/purples out there, I go for sniper. If there are a bunch of blues on the board, I go for ballistic salvo. If I can't match any of those, I go for yellow/environmental tiles for recharge/thorned. If the opponent has a high-level IM40, a final Unibeam finishes him off.
  • I was using a similar team nemek, but it leaves green as an important match without a character strong in green. As such it takes the wind out of widow using her purple and makes building towards sniper do very little damage.