Intermittent Facebook Login?

Options
ruinedcause
ruinedcause Posts: 97
I've sifted through a few pages and can't find anything pertaining to my specific situation. Is there any way I can log out of my Facebook account intermittently? I was able to successfully back up my data last night but don't want to stay logged in forever. I'm not sure if this is happening, but I wanted to prevent sending game requests to Facebook friends. I'd like to be able to back up my data on my own terms and not stay logged in if at all possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't know a way to do this. Besides, if you don't stay logged in, your facebook save would quickly become stale.

If you don't want to share the facebook rewards, you can just hit the X in the corner every time the share screen comes up. Just as many taps as sharing, just a different spot on the window.

It would be nice if they introduced some options, such as one toggle for facebook saves and another to participate in reward sharing.
  • ruinedcause
    Options
    Thank you. My aim was to not bother people with Game Invites and everything else that comes with mobile games like these. I don't appear to be doing that with MPQ.