Upgraded my HDD to a SSD and all progress lost.

Options
So as in title. My HDD was on it's last legs so I upgraded to a nice SSD and a fresh copy of Windows 7 and have been redownloading all my Steam content.
I DL Marvel and get into the game and it has started me all over. All my progress all my heroes and ISO is gone.

I had actually spent some money on this game to show some support but is that all gone now or is there some way I can resync my progress?
It's a bit of a deal breaker if its gone forever.

Anyone know if anything can be done?

Comments

• Put in a support ticket (as detailed in the stickied thread above), and give them the PVP name you were using on the steam account. They've restored accounts before on mobile, dunno about Steam. And it may take a bit, given the sky is falling and lots of people are putting in support tickets right now.
  • The save file is on your old hard drive. If you transfer it, everything will be back.

Depends if you're on win7 or what not. But the path is something like this, might need to see invis folders if its not enabled.

%User%\AppData\Local\Demiurge Studios\Marvel Puzzle Quest\slot0\mpq_save.dat

copy that over to the new SSD and you should be good 2 go.