reworking of covers and cover aquisition

Twoslot
Twoslot Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
Change a character's power into skill points.

Maintain the way you must get at least one cover of each color, and then after that, receiving a cover allows you to put a point in any of your unlocked colors. Also, even at max power, let us cache a few (maybe 5?) Additional points for possible respec etc.

It killed me to get a 6th, 7th, and 8th blue psylocke cover and I still don't have 1 red. If I could have cached those points until I unlocked red, she'd be ready to go.

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    making covers color-agnostic and allowing us to allocate the first 13 we received however we saw fit would be nice..

And then allow us to spend some quantity of one of the other in-game currencies to facilitate moving points between powers, rather than forcing us to waste additional covers to do it... (or make it cost a 'cover' but since covers are color-blind it takes some element of the waiting game out of it.)

This would also make it slightly less demoralizing to look at the prizes for an event (even the 2* prize) and think "screw this event, I don't need a red 2* cap cover; what I really need is a blue."