Preview points do not update

Options
Unknown
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
There had been a bit of discussion about the removal of the 'preview score' (I think that's what it's being called), where it used to show your potential opponents' points prior to attacking them. It now only shows the points you would receive for a victory. I was assured that the points showing would now be accurate, so there was no need for a 'preview score'.

BBut I can 100% verify that the points showing are, in fact, not accurate. I had a retal node for MrDogfather at 27 points from early in the event when I was at approximately 600. Since I recognized the name, I saved the node, knowing it would be worth much more later. But after 9 hours the points showing did not change, even through my score did not rise appreciably. So eventually I skipped it since it was a free skip and I could get those points for an easier team.

But then when I checked the leaderboard, MrDogfather was in my bracket and almost 500 points ahead of me. So clearly that node should have been worth more than the 27 points it was showing. I would think after 9 hours the score would have a chance to update, if that is really a feature now.

Am I missing something?

Comments

• That feature is not working yet. I had a 35 point node last night before I went to bed. This morning, it still showed at 35. I attacked it, won, and collected 22 points.

It would be nice if D3 announced that it's not working as intended. Unless this is working as intended...