The Wayward Son Returns Home

Options
Unknown
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello, fellow players!

I was a player back in the day and was on the forums quite a bit before classes and real life set in. Here's an old forum post as a sample of my greatest hits: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3573 As you can see from the post title, I'm super old ; _ ;

So, what did I miss? I think the last new hero I knew about was Psylocke. Did anyone ever make the tinykitty alliance?

Comments

• xequalsy
    xequalsy Posts: 231
    Options
    I mean there's an alliance (or more accurately a group of alliances) called the X-men who have won every PvP season (and a mini-season) so far in the game?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=20232

Does that qualify?

EDIT: I don't really know where you'd go to find a list of the new champions since Psylocke though, maybe check the Character rankings?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18101

If you go back to the earlier versions, they do list the new characters since the last one as well as important changes in how the game is played. There isn't one yet so far for this 3 month period, but there is a short discussion on the new champs at the end of the above linked thread.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oversoul wrote:
    Did anyone ever make the tinykitty alliance?
    There's a public alliance named "team tinykitty" at 5/20 players. I'm surprised that's the only one.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    Oversoul wrote:
    There's a public alliance named "team tinykitty" at 5/20 players. I'm surprised that's the only one.

I've been tempted to create one called "Lilliputian Felines" or "Diminutive Cats" or something.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Oversoul wrote:
    Ahh, that's kinda sad. I was hoping there would be enough of the old guard to carry it through.
  • pmorcs
    pmorcs Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Here's a list of the character intros by date (or pretty close to it) through 10/15: http://scromp.net/~bnaylor/mpq_char_releases.csv.txt

I need to update it, but I need to do a lot of things.
  • There actually WAS a forums alliance called "tinykitty" but it kind of collapsed when most (or at least a lot) of is members left to be founding members of S.H.I.E.L.D
  • pmorcs wrote:
    Here's a list of the character intros by date (or pretty close to it) through 10/15: http://scromp.net/~bnaylor/mpq_char_releases.csv.txt

I need to update it, but I need to do a lot of things.

Wow... at least 18 characters have been released since I was on hiatus. I feel old.

Old Man Voice: "Back in my day, Ragnarok used to be OP and Shields used to be affordable!" *sits in rocking chair*
  • pmorcs
    pmorcs Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    To that list since 10/15 you need to add:

- Blade // 3
    - Thor (Goddess) // 4
    - Mystique // 3
    - Rocket & Groot // 3
    - Gamora // 3
    - Elektra // 4 (soon)
  • kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    Options
    Daredevil is good now.
  • kalex716 wrote:
    Daredevil is good now.

Let's not get carried away. Definitely better, though.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    Moon 17 wrote:
    kalex716 wrote:
    Daredevil is good now.

Let's not get carried away. Definitely better, though.
    Loki is good now. Better?
  • I can't be objective about Loki. I've always loved playing with him, even when there were only like 1-2 situations where it made sense to do so. But yeah, way better.