Defence wins should still allow for retaliation

successful defences in PVP should still light up on your nodes for follow up retaliation (read domination) attacks

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    After you hit them for the 2nd time, do they get another chance at you from a red node now? What if their luck is better on the 2nd cut? I don't want to give them a bunch of chances to figure out the winning formula since these tend to be fights 'down'.

Sometimes the queue depth of available retaliations is shallower than I would like (meaning sometimes only the loaded 3 get to stay). Its not universally true, but when it is I'd rather not waste a node on their names.. especially if queuing them up causes me to lose one of the 40+ point fights I had found before they made their error in judgment.
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    I think that would be a bad idea game play wise...a player would get a double penalty for trying to beat a better team with more points...lose points on your loss / need to heal your heroes & then get easily hammered for an extra loss in points. It would become way too costly to lose a match...