Steam MPQ broadcasts

Options
Unknown
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey, wondering if anyone else has been watching live plays of MPQ on steam since they added it recently. I can rarely find MPQ on twitch, so having semi-consistent streams has actually been quite interesting.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/234330/broadcasts

First thoughts:
It's interesting to see the mistakes people make as new players and how much experience you take for granted while playing this game. There's so many times where I see a match-5 and the player takes the 4 instead, or fires off some ability icon_e_sad.gif

Later stream:
Wow, I never realized that some people just use true healers (Patch, LDaken) to plow through PVE without thinking... they really suck at MPQ, letting Muscles get Tommy Guns off multiple times in matches, even when there's a 2-match solution to get rid of the tile. Letting AI's get tons of match 4's while he collects his redtile.pnggreentile.png . And this guy has 500+ hours!

Comments

• I swear the game where the AI had a match 4 every move was all part of the plan because I was using Loki!
  • I wonder if my **** connection would be good enough to stream through steam at any kind of watchable quality. I couldnt do it on twitch, so probably not...
  • daibar wrote:
    Wow, I never realized that some people just use true healers (Patch, LDaken) to plow through PVE without thinking... they really suck at MPQ, letting Muscles get Tommy Guns off multiple times in matches, even when there's a 2-match solution to get rid of the tile. Letting AI's get tons of match 4's while he collects his redtile.pnggreentile.png . And this guy has 500+ hours!
    That guy is probably bored and tired to death and trying to match as quick as possible without even thinking because s/he has a lot of other characters to use even if s/he doesn't have health packs left. Just trying to score some points while drooling onto his pillow at 3 am.