Increase ISO-awards distinctly!

Stanley71
Stanley71 Posts: 75 Match Maker
We'll get with Electra the 6th 4-star character.
The present ISO-awards are don't even enough for adequate boosts to play this game. Esp. against high level nodes in pve and high opponents in pvp.
To level our own characters there is no ISO left!
How much ISO do you need to max a 4-star character? 500.000? Or even more?
Come on, Devs! Fix it!

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    How often do you use boosts? I only use them in extreme circumstances, and I find the ISO flow to be just fine (and I perform just fine in PvP and PvE without them).
    I think the devs are rather happy about the ISO flow since they removed the "first clear" ISO boost and added cover drops as possible rewards in PvP. I think it is unlikely the income levels will be changed, so you may want to adjust your spending if you feel you can't keep up.
  • Stanley71
    What I mean is: The more 4-star characters (and a huge buch of new 3-stars) are ingame, the more you need ISO to level them...
    With the current ISO-awards it's definately not possible to level a roster to a competetive team!
  • Quebbster
    Stanley71 wrote:
    What I mean is: The more 4-star characters (and a huge buch of new 3-stars) are ingame, the more you need ISO to level them...
    With the current ISO-awards it's definately not possible to level a roster to a competetive team!
    How many characters do you need to have a "competitive team"? After all, you don't need to level everyone. Focus on the mainstays of your team compositions at first, once you have a stable core team you can start leveling up other characters you can use instead.
  • Stanley71
    It's not the point how many characters I have...
    The point is that there are six 4-star characters ingame which costs hundrets of thousands of ISO to max them
  • Quebbster
    Stanley71 wrote:
    It's not the point how many characters I have...
    The point is that there are six 4-star characters ingame which costs hundrets of thousands of ISO to max them
    Yes, I agree with that. I don't agree that you need to max them all though. My only competitive 4-star is X-force, who is level 220. So far I am very happy with his performance. That may change if I start to run into too many maxed Thors though, but he can deal with Nick Fury, Devil Dinosaur and Invisible Woman just fine.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    There are likely 2 forces at play here.
    1 - The devs have indicated that they want to force some trade-offs for players. This is why we can't make characters 5/5/5, and its why they tried to dial down the ISO level. They say they want you to pick which characters you want to play and spend ISO leveling.
    2 - freemium game. If it was easily possible to get all the characters you wanted power-capped and fully-leveled through hard work alone; then the game would stop being (nominally) 'free'.

Not to say this isn't maddening for completionist players (I am one of them). My character tracking spreadsheet has a "total ISO" field that tells me how much ISO I need to finish my roster; I obsess over this number. It was holding frustratingly steady @ ~3M, but then I added Elektra to it yesterday and completely shattered my illusions of catching up.