Notification for new events

Can we do something about the red notification that appears on the events tab when a new event is up? It's fine to have it there when the event first comes up, but if I don't select a time slice it wont go away. Before it would go away by just clicking and opening that event screen. There are times where I don't want to choose a time slice and that notification does not go away. Not a big deal, just a bit annoying.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seconded!!!
  • I agree, it can be misleading.
  • Gets worse during LR days.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    on a positive note, it has now been proven that people will complain about anything.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    I opened this hoping it was a request to have the game notify me when new subs or rounds were starting. The reminders to come before close are nice, but it would be nice to get alerted to stuff starting maybe? It could be preference-based. Or not.
  • Killinstinct
    Killinstinct Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Wonko33 wrote:
    on a positive note, it has now been proven that people will complain about anything.

Tell that to my ocd!
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Wonko33 wrote:

Tell that to my ocd!

icon_e_smile.gif

gotta get rid of all those notification warnings huh? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually completely forgot about the Lightning rounds starting yesterday since that little exclamation point is always there now. I haven't started season 9 yet, so I can't get rid of it.