How D3 should really go about making money

Hulk11
Hulk11 Posts: 435
First off get rid all the band aid junk like sheilds. Finally just remove gold as a reward, that's how you find out how many people really want to pay for this game. If you're really daring you can reduce iso rewards, and make players rely on selling covers. If people still want to pay for a sheild after that then kudos to them.

Comments

• its best to just accept this game is never going to be anything more than a cash grab, else you keep giving yourself false hopes and get disappointed each time.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    That sounds absolutely awful.
  • Hulk11
    That sounds absolutely awful.

Lol, that's the point. Lots of things suck about this game though.
  • Why hasnt D3 just gone all in and made the covers for sale? And I mean the covers you have not acquired.

Need a red hulk cover? Buy it.

Need a 4*thor? Buy it.

Part of the thrill is redeeming a token for a cover you dont have but that happens so infrequently once you get a moderately good roster.

I have been playing this for 350 days and to me the nicest thing D3 has done was the hulk tourney where we all got one.

I mean isnt that the joy of the marvel world? Here are these cool characters you dig and now you get to use them in this game.

It just sucks to go months with a character that is missing a cover/power and using 2000 tokens to get 2000 more black widow you dont need.
  • Hulk11
    Why hasnt D3 just gone all in and made the covers for sale? And I mean the covers you have not acquired.

Need a red hulk cover? Buy it.

Need a 4*thor? Buy it.

Part of the thrill is redeeming a token for a cover you dont have but that happens so infrequently once you get a moderately good roster.

I have been playing this for 350 days and to me the nicest thing D3 has done was the hulk tourney where we all got one.

I mean isnt that the joy of the marvel world? Here are these cool characters you dig and now you get to use them in this game.

It just sucks to go months with a character that is missing a cover/power and using 2000 tokens to get 2000 more black widow you dont need.

I think you're right here. I still play because of that hulk event I think. Hulk is my highest cover still. Until recently there were only a couple of 4 stars so something like hulk is a huge deal to have.