R67 Live?

Options
Ducky
Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I logged onto Steam, and it downloaded a path. I can now see event rewards prior to choosing a slice. On my mobile account, nothing was downloaded.

Any mobile users get a patch download today yet?

Comments

• Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nothing on iOS yet.
  • Ducky
    Options
    I've heard the same about Android. If my shield changes were pushed and everyone else's weren't, I'm going to be highly pissed. That would put me at a huge disadvantage.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nothing on Android either.
  • Ducky
    Options
    After re-reading the Planned Changes to Shield OP, it seems that shield changes are rolling out after R67 (even though they are listed in the updated R67 OP). So I hope that that is true. I can live with that. icon_lol.gif
  • OneenO
    OneenO Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    There is an update on the google store.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My bet is that R67 includes the necessary underlying changes to shields - namely the ability for them to push a configurable cooling-off time. They probably hope to have everyone updated to R67 in time for the scheduled roll-out of the cooling-off times; which is a change with a scheduled rollout date rather than a release number.

R67 might not start out as a required update, but I am guessing that will also change on the date shield changes are scheduled to go live.