Linking Steam account to tablet

How would I do this? I have no idea what information the PC version gets through Steam that I might be able to use to log in on my tablet with the existing account.

Comments

• It is not possible yet. i am hoping we will be able to soon
  • They mentioned this in the November Q&A. They have not done it yet for fear of cheating:
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19347
  • They won't do it cos of the cheating. Pc versions u can massively cheat and other devices you can't. So doubt very much they will do this
  • Bad Habit wrote:
    They won't do it cos of the cheating. Pc versions u can massively cheat and other devices you can't. So doubt very much they will do this

you believe that? Just they dont have enough good progammer to do it.
  • benben77 wrote:
    Bad Habit wrote:
    They won't do it cos of the cheating. Pc versions u can massively cheat and other devices you can't. So doubt very much they will do this

you believe that? Just they dont have enough good progammer to do it.

U must understand that the game is on Steam. Tell me, how many games that are on Steam offer you to link your account to fb? None! That's why it's called Steam and not fb. If they implemented the game as a fb application this would be more than possible, but I doubt Steam policies will ever allow a game to send and receive files from fb. Not to mention that if this is done, then it is very easy to exploit it.

I don't know how familiar you are with programming, but there are no "good" and "bad" programmers. You either code or you don't. No one will hire you if you say "Yeah, I know a bit of programming". Coding is specific and it's not like business management where a manager can be good or bad. I work in software development and I can assure you there is no such thing as a "not good" programmer.
  • Sontar wrote:
    They mentioned this in the November Q&A. They have not done it yet for fear of cheating:
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19347
    Correction: they have done it and they stopped doing it.

And no such thing as a bad programmer? You must be kidding, or be at a state of development where your components don't depend on other people's programming nor maintenance of other people's code.
  • daibar wrote:
    And no such thing as a bad programmer? You must be kidding, or be at a state of development where your components don't depend on other people's programming nor maintenance of other people's code.

Code either works or doesn't. If something fails due to various reasons it does not mean that the developer is the direct reason for this. There are many reasons that code can come into failure (Mostly hardware). If something goes wrong, as a programmer I can fix it. But as a programmer I make sure that I do not launch a code if it's not serving it's purpose. I am the one who implements what exists as an idea. If the idea is faulty or does not take into consideration several factors, it is not my fault as a developer. Coding is very simple, real life isn't!
  • rubix_qube
    rubix_qube Posts: 69 Match Maker
    I wish I could combine my steam roster to my mobile roster. I am missing so many essential covers on the mobile that I have in the steam account. Plus I rarely play the steam version so they're going to waste.
  • I'd love the ability to link my Steam account. There is a anti-cheating there the VAC (valve anti cheat). I've been loyal I won't cheat. Wish there was a case by case basis. I've spent money on the game and I'm verified as well. I don't see the need to cheat. Spoils the fun. Hear me D3? Throw me a bone. I'll even lie and say you didn't while I'll happily play on my tablet. Come on D3 Santa haha. icon_e_sad.gif