Blade + Daken

Options
SangFroid
SangFroid Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
edited December 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Does Daken tank purple and black for Blade at 166? I see their totals are the same but worried about decimal places. Daken's ability to hide Blade is too good so I don't want to over level Blade if he then comes to the front...

Comments

• If both are fully leveled, Daken will tank purple and Blade will tank black.
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Daken will tank both Purple and Black for Blade.

Edit: Technically they're tied so it matters which position they're in in the line-up.
  • Ah, I don't have max daken. Didn't realize his second color was his 79. I thought all character's first covers were their 79.
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Most do follow their cover order.

According to Nonce these are the ones that don't:
    Character Mismatch list
    Tile Dam .. Ability colors
    bluetile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.png -- bluetile.pnggreentile.pngyellowtile.png - Beast (Modern)
    purpletile.pnggreentile.pngredtile.png -- greentile.pngredtile.pngpurpletile.png - Black Widow (Grey Suit)
    redtile.pngyellowtile.pngblacktile.png -- redtile.pngblacktile.pngyellowtile.png - Captain Marvel (Modern)
    blacktile.pngpurpletile.pngbluetile.png -- purpletile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.png - Daken (both versions)
    purpletile.pngblacktile.pngredtile.png -- redtile.pngpurpletile.pngblacktile.png - Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool)
    bluetile.pngblacktile.pngpurpletile.png -- blacktile.pngbluetile.pngnone.png - Doctor Doom (Classic)
    purpletile.pngbluetile.pngredtile.png -- bluetile.pngredtile.pngpurpletile.png - Hawkeye (Modern)
    redtile.pngyellowtile.pngbluetile.png -- redtile.pngbluetile.pngyellowtile.png - Iron Man
    purpletile.pngblacktile.pnggreentile.png -- blacktile.pngpurpletile.pnggreentile.png - Loki (Dark Reign)
    bluetile.pngredtile.pngyellowtile.png -- yellowtile.pngredtile.pngbluetile.png - Magneto (Classic)
    yellowtile.pngpurpletile.pngbluetile.png -- yellowtile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png - Spider-Man (Classic)
    greentile.pngblacktile.pngpurpletile.png -- blacktile.pngpurpletile.pngnone.png - Venom (Dark Avengers)
  • They both have 79 in black and 70 in purple, so whoever has a higher priority slot will tank both.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    FierceKiwi wrote:
    Most do follow their cover order.

According to Nonce these are the ones that don't:
    Character Mismatch list
    Tile Dam .. Ability colors
    bluetile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.png -- bluetile.pnggreentile.pngyellowtile.png - Beast (Modern)
    purpletile.pnggreentile.pngredtile.png -- greentile.pngredtile.pngpurpletile.png - Black Widow (Grey Suit)
    redtile.pngyellowtile.pngblacktile.png -- redtile.pngblacktile.pngyellowtile.png - Captain Marvel (Modern)
    blacktile.pngpurpletile.pngbluetile.png -- purpletile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.png - Daken (both versions)
    purpletile.pngblacktile.pngredtile.png -- redtile.pngpurpletile.pngblacktile.png - Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool)
    bluetile.pngblacktile.pngpurpletile.png -- blacktile.pngbluetile.pngnone.png - Doctor Doom (Classic)
    purpletile.pngbluetile.pngredtile.png -- bluetile.pngredtile.pngpurpletile.png - Hawkeye (Modern)
    redtile.pngyellowtile.pngbluetile.png -- redtile.pngbluetile.pngyellowtile.png - Iron Man
    purpletile.pngblacktile.pnggreentile.png -- blacktile.pngpurpletile.pnggreentile.png - Loki (Dark Reign)
    bluetile.pngredtile.pngyellowtile.png -- yellowtile.pngredtile.pngbluetile.png - Magneto (Classic)
    yellowtile.pngpurpletile.pngbluetile.png -- yellowtile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png - Spider-Man (Classic)
    greentile.pngblacktile.pngpurpletile.png -- blacktile.pngpurpletile.pngnone.png - Venom (Dark Avengers)
    She-Hulk is screwy too, her red is 70 and green 61 instead of the other way around.
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    SangFroid wrote:
    Does Daken tank purple and black for Blade at 166? I see their totals are the same but worried about decimal places. Daken's ability to hide Blade is too good so I don't want to over level Blade if he then comes to the front...

If characters are the same star level, then you don't need to worry about the hidden decimal point. At the same level, tanking is determined by position - middle tanks over left, left over right.

This set makes daken, patch, blade a great team for climbing lazily in shield training - self healing against all damage because blade is completely hidden, and active abilities in five colors. Great for play when you don't want to pay much attention.
  • How do the slots work Who should go from left to right i run Thor Daken and Blade but i have not figured out how to setup the team to make certain Character tank colors when they both have the same color damage
  • Flux1281 wrote:
    How do the slots work Who should go from left to right i run Thor Daken and Blade but i have not figured out how to setup the team to make certain Character tank colors when they both have the same color damage
    The person in front is the first priority.
    The person to his left is the second priority.
    The person to his right is the third priority.

So if you have Thor, Daken and Blade and want Daken to tank Purple and black over Blade your formation should be either:

Left Center Right
    Daken - Thor - Blade

or

Left Center Right
    Blade - Daken - Thor

or

Left Center Right
    Thor - Daken - Blade

Center>Left>Right
  • onimus wrote:
    Flux1281 wrote:
    How do the slots work Who should go from left to right i run Thor Daken and Blade but i have not figured out how to setup the team to make certain Character tank colors when they both have the same color damage
    The person in front is the first priority.
    The person to his left is the second priority.
    The person to his right is the third priority.

So if you have Thor, Daken and Blade and want Daken to tank Purple and black over Blade your formation should be either:

Left Center Right
    Daken - Thor - Blade

or

Left Center Right
    Blade - Daken - Thor

or

Left Center Right
    Thor - Daken - Blade

Center>Left>Right
    TY that was some good INFO that i needed