NMH

Options
killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Is this guy a hacker, his highest character is astonishing wolverine level 94 using 43 deadpool and loaner captain america, and hit me for -50 hit.

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    you got whales'd
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Rather than calling someone out in an open forum post, you may want to visit the Reporting Cheaters post in the Bugs/Technical Issues area viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2789, which includes the text below:
    D3PCS wrote:
    Hey All,

Just a repost of a note in the 'News and Announcements' section regarding cheaters:

By now, I am sure many of you have had the opportunity to make use of (and hopefully enjoy) the ability to look at the current rosters for your fellow community members in-game. In addition to being a feature we hope improves the overall experience for players, it can also be a tool in the ongoing war with cheaters.

If you spot someone on the leaderboards that you suspect may be cheating please feel free to contact us with your concerns. While your concerns can be submitted using the in-game reporting feature, please also make note of the following link, as it may give you a more direct line to our support group: https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new

We know it can be difficult to keep ahead of those that run outside of the law, so any help we can get from the community to weed these individuals out is appreciated.

Thanks
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MojoWild is correct, please refrain from accusations, especially with no real proof.

How does a -50 point hit have anything to do with somebody cheating? As far as I am aware, the point value is calculated by the point difference between you and the opponent. I've hit for 50 points and I've been hit for 50 points. More even.

Besides that....A Little of the Top, Feral Claws, and Whales in conjunction with Life of the Party and Healing Factor can take your pretty far, even without a Deadpool Points fueled Whales.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this now, also.
This discussion has been closed.