Cumulative match damage per colour

Pre-battle character selection screen should display the cumulative (total) match damage per colour for your currently selected team
instead of having to look at every individual characters info screen and figuring it out for ur self
(possibly even display a character icon on each colour as well, to denote who is tanking what colour)

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    You could add a strip with the 7 different tiles and depict the icon of the character who was going to be making the matches on each color. It shouldn't take up a lot of extra space. Ideally it would be on the team-selection screen that happens before the battle summary where you are slotting in your characters... less optimally, but still viable, add it to the battle summary screen from which team-ups and boosts are selected.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    CrazyRazor wrote:
    Pre-battle character selection screen should display the cumulative (total) match damage per colour for your currently selected team
    instead of having to look at every individual characters info screen and figuring it out for ur self
    (possibly even display a character icon on each colour as well, to denote who is tanking what colour)
    You know it's the highest of the three character's damage that determines damage per color, not the total of all three, right? I'm just checking because you mentioned "cumulative" damage and that's not really how it works. You might not have meant it the way I interpreted it.
  • makes sense man, you knew what i meant