Favorite three star part 1 *updated*

Options
chaos01
chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
With the glut of new three stars released I thought I would run a poll to see who everyone's favorite three star character was. Because I couldn't think of any other way to organize them I thought I would just put them alphabetically. Take the top 4 from each of the three pools and have an overall pool. By my count there are 31 three stars now so it will be spread across 3 pools first with 11, second and third with 10.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Having run offs from only 1 vote option is silly especially when organized alphabetically

Also: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18101
  • chaos01
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Having run offs from only 1 vote option is silly especially when organized alphabetically

Sorry Spoit, I didn't want to include four stars like the topic you mentioned. I also don't care about playability necessarily, but instead your favorite from the list. Personally I like Dr. Doom most but would rarely use him in game. Also the one choice is to make people "pee or get off the pot"
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You might consider defining 'favorite'.

Do you mean the character that's our most fun all around regardless of actual strength? If so, I'd be torn between Dr.Doom and GSBW as I love internal synergy characters.

The best character in our opinion? If so, I'd vote Cap or BP

The most useful character in our opinion? If so, Cap or Daken

I voted for Cap.

He's fun and exceptionally useful in all game formats (though useless on defense). He basically carries me through most of these level 395 Gauntlet mobs.
  • chaos01
    Options
    babinro wrote:
    You might consider defining 'favorite'.

Do you mean the character that's our most fun all around regardless of actual strength? If so, I'd be torn between Dr.Doom and GSBW as I love internal synergy characters.

The best character in our opinion? If so, I'd vote Cap or BP

The most useful character in our opinion? If so, Cap or Daken

I voted for Cap.

He's fun and exceptionally useful in all game formats (though useless on defense). He basically carries me through most of these level 395 Gauntlet mobs.

I wanted more of the first one. However, I thought I would leave it up to the individual to define favorite.
  • Spoit
    Options
    chaos01 wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

Sorry Spoit, I didn't want to include four stars like the topic you mentioned. I also don't care about playability necessarily, but instead your favorite from the list. Personally I like Dr. Doom most but would rarely use him in game. Also the one choice is to make people "pee or get off the pot"
    Way to actually miss the point. Compare the first 2 lists with the 3rd one. Way stronger competition in the first 2 lists sorting alphabetically.

especially when you're limiting it to one vote.

I mean, unless you're trying to specify a gentlemens agreement to only vote once across all 3 threads, but then there'd be no need for a runoff
  • chaos01
    Options
    Spoit, I am fine with constructive criticism so how many options should people be allowed to pick? I can agree that the lists are unevenly distributed and that I made one with 11 one with 10 and one with 9. My goal was to take top 3-4 from each list. Basically weed out characters like beast and have a top 12. I could have made brackets but truthfully didn't want to take the time.
  • Spoit
    Options
    chaos01 wrote:
    Spoit, I am fine with constructive criticism so how many options should people be allowed to pick? I can agree that the lists are unevenly distributed and that I made one with 11 one with 10 and one with 9. My goal was to take top 3-4 from each list. Basically weed out characters like beast and have a top 12. I could have made brackets but truthfully didn't want to take the time.
    Well if you're taking top 4 from each list, voting for 4 would make sense
  • results of these polls mean nothing
    its best to just delete the polls and recreate them.
    During these first three polls, you can select as many heroes as you want, in the final poll, with the top11 heroes, you can only select one hero.

icon_e_wink.gif
  • chaos01
    Options
    Spoit, number of choices updated. This site, don't want to spam the forum more than I have.