Garbage Gauntlet Reward

I like the gauntlet so much better than the grindfest that is the other mode....however the end reward is not really enticing me to go and defeat the level 200-300+ enemies that lay ahead of me. Can you guys make the reward more satisfying? Maybe a 4* and sprinkle in some 3* as you make it to certain milestones in the gauntlet...cause i have to choose where to devote my covers and health packs...and with season pvp started...i really have no motivation to try and get that green loki since i already pulled one via tokens and dont really plan on using it anyways.

Comments

• iLL619
    iLL619 Posts: 170
    I like the gauntlet so much better than the grindfest that is the other mode....however the end reward is not really enticing me to go and defeat the level 200-300+ enemies that lay ahead of me. Can you guys make the reward more satisfying? Maybe a 4* and sprinkle in some 3* as you make it to certain milestones in the gauntlet...cause i have to choose where to devote my covers and health packs...and with season pvp started...i really have no motivation to try and get that green loki since i already pulled one via tokens and dont really plan on using it anyways.

Seems like most the rewards are pretty wack
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    hope you already have Loki in your roster or you won't even come close to 4 star.png Elektra