I've found leaked documents detailing future nerfs

Options
Magneto blue now costs 17 to be more like Cap's yellow.
Magneto red now costs 6 to be more like Ragnarok's red.
Magneto's purple cannot activate unless there are 13 blues on the board.

Spidey's blue now costs 4

Wolverine's green now costs 8 and only generates 1 strike tile regardless of red

Thor's red now costs 9
Thor's yellow now costs 13
Thor's green now costs 19

Comments

• DumDumDugn wrote:
    Magneto blue now costs 17 to be more like Cap's yellow.
    Magneto red now costs 6 to be more like Ragnarok's red.
    Magneto's purple cannot activate unless there are 13 blues on the board.

Spidey's blue now costs 4

Wolverine's green now costs 8 and only generates 1 strike tile regardless of red

Thor's red now costs 9
    Thor's yellow now costs 13
    Thor's green now costs 19
    Obviously this can't be true, your spider-man cost is too low.
    2. Reduction of AP brought the ability below the current minimum of 5 AP.
  • O please tell me you are being facetious? If this happens, I'm out
  • Why doth thou make me cry so icon_e_sad.gif LoL

the moose wrote:
    O please tell me you are being facetious? If this happens, I'm out

But in all seriousness, if this is true, I'm also out.
  • Serious question: is this real?
  • The fact that people think this is real shows how much faith we as a community have in the devs balancing approach

For shame.

Disclaimer: This list is fake.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Serious question: is this real?

Of course it's not.

But, the devs are trying to slowly get a lot of characters to have 'slower' moves, so battles take a little bit longer. (Because, let's face it...most of mine end in 2-3 turns in less than a minute when I'm using boosts and the old Ragnarok.) So, it wouldn't be shocking to see somewhat similar changes occur (well, some of the ones listed are absurd...so not those.)
  • Nemek wrote:

Of course it's not.

But, the devs are trying to slowly get a lot of characters to have 'slower' moves, so battles take a little bit longer. (Because, let's face it...most of mine end in 2-3 turns in less than a minute when I'm using boosts and the old Ragnarok.) So, it wouldn't be shocking to see somewhat similar changes occur (well, some of the ones listed are absurd...so not those.)

Serious question, which changes are absurd? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

Of course it's not.

Serious question, which changes are absurd? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Mag purple, mostly - it probably will be nerfed, but not with that specific restriction. Wolverine's green too - I can see the AP change but not the strike tile change, unless they change it's strength significantly.
  • Spideys blue or mags purple/blue
  • Don't give them any ideas. I'm just now working on my spidey.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Spidey's blue would still be very powerful at 4. Everything else, not so much.
  • Spidey's blue would still be very powerful at 4. Everything else, not so much.

No, it would be inferior to 1* Widow lol
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    No, it would be inferior to 1* Widow lol
    mbw op nerf plz
  • All this post does is tell the community that the Devs F*cked up when they first created the characters. It seems that over time its just getting worse with new characters.
  • Well, if mag's purple works as intended now (need blue and red) it already has been nerfed.
  • Well, if mag's purple works as intended now (need blue and red) it already has been nerfed.

Unless that happened when they nerf'd Rags, that isn't the case. I verified during the last lightning round that Mags purple only needed blue. Matched with 2 Red on the table and still downed a 5k character. My Mags is 70 and does 1000 a match. If what you say is correct, he would only be doing 2k, not 5+.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They are balancing the characters so they are more in line with Bagman, Loki and the Invisible Woman
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nemek wrote:

Of course it's not.

Are they really trying to get a lot of character to have slower moves or was Rags just too darned quick? He seemed to be way out of line with anyone else.
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

Of course it's not.

Are they really trying to get a lot of character to have slower moves or was Rags just too darned quick? He seemed to be way out of line with anyone else.

Only when paired with grey widow or storm. Not by himself.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Eddiemon wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

Of course it's not.

Only when paired with grey widow or storm. Not by himself.

I guess I was used to rolling with him in lightning rounds, where his hammer damage and cascades were enough. I rarely reached for green.