Bring Back Shield Hopping!

Pwuz_
Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
HOW DARE THE DEVELOPERS DO THIS? I've spent 2.4 Billion dollars on MPQ over the past 2 days, and now they are changing the game to make it easier for poor people to compete with me? I quit and will never spend another cent on this game made by unprofessional uneducated bean counters who would rather sniff things than make a good game. This breaks the game & is an unfair change intended to ...

I'm sorry, I can't keep this up.

Sarcasm aside, I have to say that this is a great change. I expect this to really level the playing field and applaud the developers in this change.

Comments

• Pwuz_ wrote:
    HOW DARE THE DEVELOPERS DO THIS? I've spent 2.4 Billion dollars on MPQ over the past 2 days, and now they are changing the game to make it easier for poor people to compete with me? I quit and will never spend another cent on this game made by unprofessional uneducated bean counters who would rather sniff things than make a good game. This breaks the game & is an unfair change intended to ...

I'm sorry, I can't keep this up.

Sarcasm aside, I have to say that this is a great change. I expect this to really level the playing field and applaud the developers in this change.

welcome back to BLOODBATH
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    To be honest, this will just turn the game into a giant lightning round.
  • evanbernstein
    evanbernstein Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    I too applaud the developers attempt to fix a problem. I don't know if this is the right one, but I'm glad they are trying.

This is not the problem I have (I just now have a 3* character with enough covers to level past 94) so I'm hoping they continue to fix issues like this, and the 2* > 3* transition.

Thank you devs!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    I too applaud the developers attempt to fix a problem. I don't know if this is the right one, but I'm glad they are trying.

This is not the problem I have (I just now have a 3* character with enough covers to level past 94) so I'm hoping they continue to fix issues like this, and the 2* > 3* transition.

Thank you devs!

Amen! While I've made it past that hump myself, I can see how that transition has grown more and more difficult over the past few months.
  • soapblaster
    soapblaster Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    The reason it is so difficult now is that they are introducing new characters every week or two. There is no way that anyone could really break through without dropping a couple hundred bucks now.

Personally, I no longer get excited about new characters because I can't develop them or keep space for all of them.
  • The reason it is so difficult now is that they are introducing new characters every week or two. There is no way that anyone could really break through without dropping a couple hundred bucks now.

Personally, I no longer get excited about new characters because I can't develop them or keep space for all of them.

you will because all your half trained character will get rotated out
  • Pwuz_ wrote:

Thank you devs!

Amen! While I've made it past that hump myself, I can see how that transition has grown more and more difficult over the past few months.

I dont think the transition get effect much. 2 * team always become the target and 3* team just dominated the PVP. No matter shield or not we are the target....
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    whitecat31 wrote:
    To be honest, this will just turn the game into a giant lightning round.
    No, because LRs don't raise your MMR as you progress. It's going to be way worse than a giant LR