The only thing worse than 20 iso...

Options
Seasick Pirate
Seasick Pirate Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Is 25% Crit Bonus. In over a year of playing this game, I have never equipped one of these. At least the 20 ISO ads up over time. The Critical Boosts just vanish because I can't hold more than 30 of them.

What's your most disappointing reward to win?

Comments

• ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting a 3* from a standard and it's Beast.

Elation followed by a swift kick in the happysack.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is 25% Crit Bonus. In over a year of playing this game, I have never equipped one of these. At least the 20 ISO ads up over time. The Critical Boosts just vanish because I can't hold more than 30 of them.

you might want to try using them sometime instead of letting them rot. they stack 5x to 125%
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Clicking on a token...it's a pulsing gold! It's X-FORCE!!!

It's yellow.

Seriously, I've gained nothing but yellows from random finds. At least 9 yellows so far. I've got one or two greens and one black from daily rewards.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I use this with 2* Magneto/Polarity Shift. Not often enough to not pretty much always have 20+, but especially in say The Gauntlet, you might as well. 2* Magneto/2* Storm/2* Hawkeye with 5x Crit Boosts, 3x +1 all Boosts, and 3x Blue/Purple makes pretty quick work of most nodes.
  • Is 25% Crit Bonus. In over a year of playing this game, I have never equipped one of these. At least the 20 ISO ads up over time. The Critical Boosts just vanish because I can't hold more than 30 of them.

Even though I'm getting sick of receiving the 25% critical bonus, I must disagree. At least I have some use for the critical bonus. 20 ISO is like a slap in the face, especially if you've just completed a difficult battle. It isn't a reward; it's cr@pola!

20 ISO = time for me to put the game down
  • Is 25% Crit Bonus. In over a year of playing this game, I have never equipped one of these. At least the 20 ISO ads up over time. The Critical Boosts just vanish because I can't hold more than 30 of them.

I like using 5 of these stacked up when i play LThor or Hulk.