"The Arena" just released!

Options

Comments

• Exactly. There's probably no benefit to playing the early days of any of the PvP tournaments, I sat out the Avengers tournament early doors, but made up the ground pretty quickly in the final couple days.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Exactly. There's probably no benefit to playing the early days of any of the PvP tournaments, I sat out the Avengers tournament early doors, but made up the ground pretty quickly in the final couple days.

I keep getting notices that you attacked me icon_e_sad.gif

But yeah, play in the early days if you need the point goal rewards, then just ignore it til the last hour or two. That's when it really matters because anything before that you will just get beaten up randomly and lose a ton of points. In the last hour or so you'll also get attacked pretty frequently so make sure that you have a decent amount of points to cushion yourself. This last tournament I was being attacked left and right towards the last 30 minutes and there was really nothing I could do about it except try to beat some people up and steal their points
  • #2 in my bracket right now but I really only wanted the 100HP lol
    I have to sleep now though so it will be interesting to see my rank in the morning. I probably won't put in anymore effort into the tournament until the very end.
  • I was almost tempted to attack Johan who was 700 IP but meh...I'll give him a pass sciince he's on the boards haha. I think this tournament was meant for me cuz I have a high level cap and widow, and use high level storm to clear to use all the skills
  • Is anyone having troubles with this in terms of the team you can use? it seems if I pick battles on the left it forces me to use captain America ( Who i have no interest in using) and battles on the right I have to use Black widow who I want to use. is this intentional?
  • forgrim wrote:
    I was almost tempted to attack Johan who was 700 IP but meh...I'll give him a pass sciince he's on the boards haha. I think this tournament was meant for me cuz I have a high level cap and widow, and use high level storm to clear to use all the skills

Thanks icon_e_smile.gif
  • I live in Europe. It is very funny when gets up in the morning and instead of have a reward for being 20, i get fir being 320.
  • Sms 4002...yes seems intentional. Your stuck with cap for one and widow for the other battle...
  • I think it's nice that you get to choose which one you want to use instead of having only one character that you MUST level in order to use them in the tourney.

People that don't want to level up their Captain America can just use the Black Widow that they've probably already have leveled
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    So like seriously, has the matchmaking system changed in some considerable way? I'm not getting attacked nearly as much as I used to be. Pretty easy to rack up points and climb the ladder now.
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    I think it's nice that you get to choose which one you want to use instead of having only one character that you MUST level in order to use them in the tourney.

People that don't want to level up their Captain America can just use the Black Widow that they've probably already have leveled

except that it forces you to use captain America on the left hand battles, even if it's a retaliation where they don't even have cap in their team. icon_evil.gif
  • Dninot wrote:
    So like seriously, has the matchmaking system changed in some considerable way? I'm not getting attacked nearly as much as I used to be. Pretty easy to rack up points and climb the ladder now.

k1eMqKJl.png

You got lucky... icon_e_sad.gif
  • I'm pretty sure nothing's changed. Still getting attacked frequently and still losing tons of points
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    Maybe I'm such a "nice guy" that everyone wants me to succeed? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I find it's easier to stay at the top the more I fight to stay at the top. There's also the steady stream of iso-8.
  • I don't understand my bracket. None of the people listed in the leaderboard have fought against me, and the people I fight against don't appear to ever be on the leaderboard.
  • You are ranked in a bracket but the opponents are not choosen in the bracket but all the players.
  • Anyone in my bracket who gets above 800 gets cannibalized back down, this event is pretty ruthless
  • forgrim wrote:
    Anyone in my bracket who gets above 800 gets cannibalized back down, this event is pretty ruthless

Yeah I've been avoiding getting about 50th place because the points get scarce and the attacks come quick. The last hour or two for this event is going to be bloody. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Made it too 940.... got punished for it back to 702.....made it to 954...back to 768.....damn 500 gold eludes me...