Bad service from pest control guy :(

Options
Seasick Pirate
Seasick Pirate Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I know this isn't "Angie's List" but felt I should share my recent experience here. I had a bit of a rodent problem in my home and called a pest control guy. I was running late for work by the time he for here so left him to do the job alone. When I came home, I wasn't too impressed with what he had done.

Did he seriously think his traps would catch anything in these locations?

He put traps on the wall...
8zGbK2u.jpg
on my homework...
MqwDn7f.jpg
and in the bathroom!
2syCcch.jpg

Plus my sock drawer has cheese and peanut butter in it!

I really had high hopes this guy. I read several stories about how great he was and he always seemed to get the job done. But judging by the job he did here, you'd think he was blind!

When I called to complain, his secretary, Ms. Page, assured me that he was working on improving his techniques and upgrading his equipment. She said he'll come back and redo the job real soon. Fingers crossed he gets it right next time.

His equipment was fine, but if I had been home I could have told him where to put his traps. I know I could have picked better places than he did.

ZGyFX2x.jpg
Anyone else experience this kind of poor service from M. Murdock Pest Control?
(He's still better than the guy I hired to do my fitted kitchens though.)

Comments

• I dare say you had a devil of a time.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You, know, I was looking at DD in the BoP. And his ambush does over 14k damage. If I could choose the placement of his traps, he would definitely be on my A team.
    icon_twisted.gif
  • You, know, I was looking at DD in the BoP. And his ambush does over 14k damage. If I could choose the placement of his traps, he would definitely be on my A team.
    icon_twisted.gif

I think one of the Simulators a while back had DD with 2 goons feeding him. I made the mistake of not paying attention and picking a slow team. Let me tell you, it's a lot harder to laugh at the guy when half your matches involve stealing your AP, 7 turn stuns, or instant KOs.
  • If you are still not satisfied after the return visit, perhaps you should contact a lawyer?
    I hear Foggy Nelson is good...
  • You, know, I was looking at DD in the BoP. And his ambush does over 14k damage. If I could choose the placement of his traps, he would definitely be on my A team.
    icon_twisted.gif

Wouldn't that be a fun mid-event change?
  • Recently when I've tried to call M Murdock Pest Control it just tells me the number is temporarily out of service. I guess I should feel lucky that he never showed up!
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    romak3 wrote:
    If you are still not satisfied after the return visit, perhaps you should contact a lawyer?
    I hear Foggy Nelson is good...

Jen Walters from Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg, and Holloway is highly recommended if you want to sue that bastard.
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    Recently when I've tried to call M Murdock Pest Control it just tells me the number is temporarily out of service. I guess I should feel lucky that he never showed up!

I keep calling this guy, but all of his cards are incorrect, even the gold plated ones. They keep being numbers for some 2 star.png guy or gal, who can't even get the job done right. I don't expect 4/4 star.png service every time, but even with the 3 star.png service, usually some half naked guy in blue shows up and messes up my house like an animal! I end up having to kick him out, and when I do, I get some newbies, who haven't even covered all their bases or gained enough experience.
  • Somebody needs to... punish... this guy.