Lost connection to events

Hulk11
Hulk11 Posts: 435
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Some reason I've lost my connection to the events. Anyone else yet?

Comments

• rawl316
    rawl316 Posts: 114
    Same here. Filler
  • Yes I am getting the check internet connection when my $££%$"%" internet connection is fine.
  • Liiewise here
  • same here, 10mins ago "no events currently available",now "check internet connection".
  • Same here, also says I'm no longer a part of my alliance.
  • There's a thread in the bug section: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20078

But yes, also getting it. First no connection to FB, then to the no connection screen.
  • Happening for me as well
  • How can this happen when we were promised eveything had been fixed, and it should never happen again.

The overall activity must be very calm now, so no reason why there should be a server overload...
  • yep same here. Had just started my climb for the event.. icon_e_sad.gif
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    I was watching the countdown to the Doc Ock Lightning Round, it went to 0 and then the event disappeared. Then BoP vanished. The hamsters in the servers must think it is Xmas vacation.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Happened just before my shield expired. The last time this happened, some users were still able to play and I lost a few hundred points.
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Lost connection right before I claimed my daily reward, now can't connect to FB.. icon_mad.gif
  • Hulk11
    It's already back now it seems
  • rixmith
    But no seed teams for the Lightning Round icon_cry.gif
  • It came back on, then I got my alliance rewards from last night and then took them away
    What do I do?
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Its Loki's new power
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happened to me just as I was winning a PVP fight. When it finally connected again, I did get the points... yay.

This happened to me this weekend at least twice, and each time it was about an hour before my shard ended for PVE subs, which pissed me off because I couldn't get my last full point run in or grind away. When I finally was able to connect, the sub was over and the new subs were started. Felt very, very much robbed of points.
  • rixmith
    And... events are gone again.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just in time to lose seed teams for lightning rounds a second time today. icon_e_sad.gif

Maybe variable times let them scale back their servers? Problem - everyone on at the same time for LR's.
  • Hulk11
    Now I can't get into the leaderboards, yay.