Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    TropicYeo wrote:
    At what point is D3P going to introduce 5* characters? I could see them going with with a 5* Thanos or Galactus character once the Infinity Gauntlet films are going to be released. Seems like a never ending cycle though. I'm still waiting for a buff to bagman.

I don't see 5* being a thing until 4*s are as common as 3*s are now. Keep in mind a cover would likely cost 5000 for them.

Which will probably never happen, at the rate that they're introducing 3* characters (which is pretty absurd, in my opinion).

Yeah, looks like bagman is never going to get the love it deserves.

EDIT: But I agree the rate these 3* characters are being released is ridiculous. At this point it just seems like a cheap cash grab since events will require you to have said characters, and most likely everyone will need to use up their HP to purchase slots. I suppose for veteran players it's not much of a big deal since their rosters will already have a core line up and these new 3*s are just utility characters they have at their dispense.
  • I hear they are making Galactus a 9* character that fills all slots.

3* right and left hands that act like goons feeding AP to a 3* head. All three have to be fielded together...

...but you have to get covers and level each one individually, and they will be released in back to back to back runnings of Heroic Juggs...
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    Based on what the comics and MCU (movies and TV) are doing right now, I would wager 1HP on at least 30% from this list to be released within the next six months. What say you?

from Agents of SHIELD
    Quake (Daisy Johnson aka Skye)
    Black Bolt (or any of the Inhumans)
    Mockingbird

from Avengers Age of Ultron
    Vision
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver
    Ultron
    maybe 4* Iron Man with his Hulkbuster armor

from the comics which are doing well right now and next year's storyline
    Green Goblin
    Winter Soldier
    Black Cat

I assume that the rework on Loki and Daredevil might be due to Thor: Ragnarok and also the Netflix series so maybe
    Jessica Jones
    Luke Cage
    Iron Fist

And with Logan dying and a revisit to Age of Apocalypse storyline in 2015 (comics) and 2016 (movies), these are also a possibility
    Apocalypse
    X23
    Blink
    Angel/Death
    Mister Sinister
    Cyclops
    Jean Grey (Phoenix or Classic Marvel Girl)

Hint: One of the upcoming heros is on this list icon_e_smile.gif
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    turul wrote:
    kensterr wrote:
    Based on what the comics and MCU (movies and TV) are doing right now, I would wager 1HP on at least 30% from this list to be released within the next six months. What say you?

from Agents of SHIELD
    Quake (Daisy Johnson aka Skye)
    Black Bolt (or any of the Inhumans)
    Mockingbird

from Avengers Age of Ultron
    Vision
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver
    Ultron
    maybe 4* Iron Man with his Hulkbuster armor

from the comics which are doing well right now and next year's storyline
    Green Goblin
    Winter Soldier
    Black Cat

I assume that the rework on Loki and Daredevil might be due to Thor: Ragnarok and also the Netflix series so maybe
    Jessica Jones
    Luke Cage
    Iron Fist

And with Logan dying and a revisit to Age of Apocalypse storyline in 2015 (comics) and 2016 (movies), these are also a possibility
    Apocalypse
    X23
    Blink
    Angel/Death
    Mister Sinister
    Cyclops
    Jean Grey (Phoenix or Classic Marvel Girl)

Hint: One of the upcoming heros is on this list icon_e_smile.gif

Is it the "robots" we were promised this fall? We got the nature, (Groot), animals, (Rocket), other worldly beings, (Gamora), robots, (?????).

I want my robot icon_lol.gif . I was promised a robot. Wheres my robot? icon_cry.gif
    Seriously, I am so hoping for Vision. Please let it be Vision. Playable Sentinels or Ultron are acceptable I guess, but I really want Vision. Then we can get Reed and Scarlet Witch and have a married couples event. icon_e_biggrin.gif

also, wasn't Iron Fist confirmed a long time ago? Or was that Iron Patriot? I'm too lazy to go back and check the posts.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Robot: may come later.
    Two reliably upcoming heros:
    - One with very strong relations to the Hand storyline
    - The one on the list: he should be a good tanking character!
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Who was the heart character anyway? Blade?
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    TropicYeo wrote:
    At what point is D3P going to introduce 5* characters? I could see them going with with a 5* Thanos or Galactus character once the Infinity Gauntlet films are going to be released. Seems like a never ending cycle though. I'm still waiting for a buff to bagman.

I don't see 5* being a thing until 4*s are as common as 3*s are now. Keep in mind a cover would likely cost 5000 for them.

I'd love to see star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png characters as non-playable group bad guys. They'd have a whole lot of of health, and each battle would take off a small chunk and the whole alliance would fight the same character.
  • turul wrote:
    Robot: may come later.
    Two reliably upcoming heros:
    - One with very strong relations to the Hand storyline
    - The one on the list: he should be a good tanking character!

Luke Cage and...I never read the Hand storyline, so I'm at a loss.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    oTIFCVF.jpg Maybe this as well?
  • I agree with the need for more villains.
    Would have much rather seen a 4* Apocalypse or Thanos than Elektra
  • I could see something like 2 characters at once being introduced. 3star Jean grey as a hero then a 5star Phoenix villian.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well I got Luke Cage correct. Hi5 to myself. LOL
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Somehow I wouldn't be surprised to see Squirrel Girl released the same time they add a third power to Doom, debuting them in the same PvE. I get the feeling that Marvel is trying to make her the next Deadpool (the zany yet hip character that can sell merchandise).