MPQ Hero Points Sweepstakes - Enter Today!

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
It's time to throw your cape in the ring again for a chance at winning a ton of Hero Points!

Here's the word from the Marvel Puzzle Quest Facebook page:

"The Marvel Puzzle Quest Hero Point Sweepstakes is back! Find out more info here and share with your friends. For every friend that you sign up, get 5 bonus entries to increase your chances to win up to 40,000 Hero Points!"

Sweepstakes Link: http://woobox.com/7vhbfg

Sweepstakes ends December 15th, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST. Good Luck!

Comments

• I applaud your Facebook competition as a way to bring new people into the game, and that's awesome. I was wondering though, for those of us who dislike/despise/shun facebook for whatever reason if there was some way inthe future of running competitions on other social media - this forum, perhaps, though I know we are a small percentage of the player base. Twitter, maybe? YouTube (fan videos?) that sort of thing?
    Thanks!
  • dearbluey wrote:
    I applaud your Facebook competition as a way to bring new people into the game, and that's awesome. I was wondering though, for those of us who dislike/despise/shun facebook for whatever reason if there was some way inthe future of running competitions on other social media - this forum, perhaps, though I know we are a small percentage of the player base. Twitter, maybe? YouTube (fan videos?) that sort of thing?
    Thanks!
    I agree because i don't have a Facebook and don't want to get it just for a couple extra things in games i play. Maybe a pop up where you can sign up for the sweepstakes directly from marvel puzzle quest via announcement?
  • Mattfal wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:
    I applaud your Facebook competition as a way to bring new people into the game, and that's awesome. I was wondering though, for those of us who dislike/despise/shun facebook for whatever reason if there was some way inthe future of running competitions on other social media - this forum, perhaps, though I know we are a small percentage of the player base. Twitter, maybe? YouTube (fan videos?) that sort of thing?
    Thanks!
    I agree because i don't have a Facebook and don't want to get it just for a couple extra things in games i play. Maybe a pop up where you can sign up for the sweepstakes directly from marvel puzzle quest via announcement?

Welllll that kind of takes the main purpose of the competition away though - it's primarily to attract new players by having us advertise. And it's totally valid, I have no problem with it, but other avenues would be awesome too.
  • OneenO
    OneenO Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Just make a dummy facebook account with fake info to sign up its not that hard and tales less than 5 min.
  • Can you win with the Faceboook associated with your account, even if its a dummy Facebook and not a personal one?