Option to sell a cover immediately seems to come and go?

Options
brisashi
brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone else experience this? Sometimes I can sell covers as soon as I redeem the token but other times I have to go to the roster, the option to sell upon redemption simply won't be present. Seems like it changes every few days or with every patch, but other times I can sell most immediately except for select covers like 1* iron man.

A minor annoyance at best, it just seems like such a strange thing to bother with changing so often.

Comments

• If you have an open roster spot the next hero you pull will fill it automatically. It may only fill the slot if the hero pulled is not currently part of your roster.
  • Yup this is a common "issue" that I have pointed out in the past.

The way it happens is this. If you have an open roster slot and you get a cover that you do not already own, it will offer you to sell it directly (Below the button Continue).

If you do not have an open roster slot , you will never be prompted to sell covers and your only option will be to hit "Continue".

PS: OP, Stop giving negative reputation randomly to different people. I have seen you give negative reputation to perfectly fine posts (Including me).