Stop Giving Players Tokens for Compensation.

Options
2»

Comments

• I was effectively locked out for 3 weeks last December to January since my Steam version wouldn't load. Never got any compensation >_>

I wish that bug had never been fixed though, over 1000 hours spent on this game....
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just wanted to note I got a message saying that this post had been noticed and it was getting passed around the office to the right people
  • I think that if tokens are given out as an apology for any situation they should at the ver least be Anniversary Tokens. That or some special token that just has 3 and 4* characters that is only used for those purposes.

(Course I think that the Anniversary Token should replace the Heroic full time anyway, as a way to ease the 2-3* transition. And with the high 3* pull rate it had they could possibly then afford to include all characters and stop doing the rotation... Or focus on adding villans for awhile so they can seperate them into Hero tokens and Villan Tokens...)

Glad to hear this is being noticed. Hopefully something good will come of it.
  • The alliance FB group I am in currently has a thread about the season ending early, someone being locked out for ages, and someone levelling a character and a few hours later the level has been reset.

Their level reset? I haven't heard about anything like that since the whole level cap rise thing, quite awhile back, and even then, they didn't reset, they just got stuck. If you advise them to make a thread in the bugs section, I'll try and help them figure out what went wrong (meanwhile, a support ticket would be a good idea too).

Two of them have it, they have emailed support a few days ago. Nothing back as yet, but they may well be looking into it.

Also had another guy who couldn't log in the entire of yesterday but was fine on other games. Maybe we are just shockingly unlucky.

Are they returning players by chance? I know there's an old bug floating around from players during the level shift. The solution was to play a match with each character and it would fix itself. Either way, maybe that would resolve the issue?

There are some people reporting interment connection problems right now too. There's thread here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20078 No headway as far as I know, though. :/

Nope, been playing the last few months straight. Think one of them is giving up anyway, burnt out.