Isn't it time to move the alliance reward to 150?

2»

Comments

• Well it happened. Our crew of 20 solid players, averaging 8000+ for the season total, missed the top 100. If you can have that caliber of crew not make it, something is wrong. D3, please wake up and update your game based on your user base.
  • I hadnt used mine for a bit but when I saw the thread, I thought Id try it. Sure enough, mine isnt working either.
  • can we throw in some tokens for alliance awards further down the reward line 2* then 3 standard then 2 standard then a single standard that way you feel like you benefited from being in the alliance . rank 750-1000th alliance member
  • up up up !!
  • *shameless self promotion*
    I actually posted the alliance reward expansion question to the January Community Q&A.
    viewtopic.php?p=284206#p284206

Only 4 more votes needed to make it green!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
    sleko93 wrote:
    The individual ranking has changed from top 50 to top 100
    It s easier for players individually to catch a top 100
    Could it be possible to do the same thing for alliance ranking
    Actually, it would give some players (those whose alliance reaches 100-150) a better reward and could make them more motivated to keep playing. According to our alliance, the number of very good rewards is very low (100/25000 alliances) and it could improve the game if the 150 first alliances could win a new character cover.

then they should reward the 3 star cover in the PVP to the top 300 instead of the top 100. if they gave the top 300 a 3 star reward it would make people want to play more PVP
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    slidecage wrote:
    then they should reward the 3 star cover in the PVP to the top 300 instead of the top 100. if they gave the top 300 a 3 star reward it would make people want to play more PVP

If they did this, then 60% (300/500) people per pvp would be getting 3*s. No, I don't think this is a good idea (and I still don't always get top 100). I think something like top 125/150 is more appropriate.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
    san-mpq wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

If they did this, then 60% (300/500) people per pvp would be getting 3*s. No, I don't think this is a good idea (and I still don't always get top 100). I think something like top 125/150 is more appropriate.

they want to increase the alliance bonus by 200% so why not do it the PVP as well. Those who said we all scored 8000 in season but cant make top 100 in PVE maybe cause they are playing PVP more then PVE.

if your team cant get the top 100 reward move into another team or make your own team up with the higher rank players.

Also its only 4 star that is given to top 50. 3 star is given to top 100.... your never got to earn covers for that 4 star anyways so what is the big deal to get it anyways