use something other than an ez bake oven to generate points.

In pvp matches.

I finished a pvp round and once i collected my scalp it popped up on screen that a reasonably closely balanced opponent had attacked me. I lost 41 points. 41. Idiocy on display when i was offered 5 points to beat him back.

Let's get real.

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    In all cases that such point unbalance exists, it is due to a player with fewer points (let's say 2) attacks you when you have many points (let's say 500).

It doesn't matter that their team is equally powerful compared to yours (or even stronger for that matter), it's all about how many points they had when they attacked you. This point loss is to make it easier to climb, but harder to stay on top. If you climb to the top on the backs of a bunch of low point targets, don't be surprised if a few hours (or moments) later they retaliate for many more points than you earned off them. Had they lost to your team, you would have earned about 5 points (probably less). It's always strategically better for a low point holding person to attack a higher point holding person as the risk is lower & the reward is greater.

On the flip side, if you are on top, you are forced to choose lower scored targets since no one is equal to your mighty score, thus putting you at a higher risk for retaliations. On top of that, those lower point valued scores actually take significantly MORE points if you lose than a higher valued score! Again, risk and reward.

I hope this helps.