4* Char Returns

Unknown
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
At what level do 4* characters show better returns than 3* characters? When i say returns i mean damage and in general usefulness.

Thanks

Comments

• Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    TropicYeo wrote:
    At what level do 4* characters show better returns than 3* characters? When i say returns i mean damage and in general usefulness.

Thanks

For damage, they pass 3* characters at level 222. Usefulness is more cover dependent than level - x-forcce, fury, thor are all very useful without maxing them if you have the covers for them, and are worse than 3*s if you are trying to run them without five covers in their best abilities.
  • Ryz-aus wrote:
    TropicYeo wrote:

Thanks

For damage, they pass 3* characters at level 222. Usefulness is more cover dependent than level - x-forcce, fury, thor are all very useful without maxing them if you have the covers for them, and are worse than 3*s if you are trying to run them without five covers in their best abilities.

Thanks Bub, this was the answer I was looking for. =)
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, with 4*s it's all about the covers. A fully covered 4* does like 80% of the full power even before the 'break even' point at 221
  • Darn. I thought this thread would be about returning 4* characters for a refund. I had my IW all ready to go. icon_e_sad.gif