Collecting 3 star characters

pizzaburger
pizzaburger Posts: 44
Cheers!

I noticed this section for feedback, so I thought I'd share what I thought!

First of all, love the game. LOVE it! The special abilities are so well-imagined, different character combos can completely change the strategy of the game.

My suggestion? I think in game purchases are too expensive. $100.00 worth of gold coins to get the 40 pack? $50.00 of ISOs to level up a normal character? And after those purchases, you'd still need to do it again for each character you wanted.

Of course, I get those are for people who don't mind spending the money to take a "shortcut", and you can still successfully play without those purchases, but with a new character every week, will it be possible to level up 3 star characters without in game purchases? Maybe you guys should think of a way to ensure those who don't want to pay $150.00 can still have a meaningful game experience. Also, I've heard reports of people paying to get the 40 pack and only getting 1 or 2 useable characters out of it. What a waste! The 40 pack should have a useful character guaranteed, like old trading card games (magic, pokemon, overpower) would guarantee a ratio inside of packs.

Comments

• Path to 3* team is nearly impossible now without spending anything

Never get top 100 in PVP / facing non sleep guys in PVE and everytime when the character is close to useful and get rotated out....