Give me your worst shot

Options
Unknown
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I was thinking about a possible new PVP called "The Doctor Is In" featuring Doctor Octopus, Doctor Doom, and Beast. Maybe one on each of the three nodes. I think everybody would love it! icon_mrgreen.gif

What horrible ideas do the rest of you folks have for the game?

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Feeding hood yellow, or juggs green (or red). Or maybe feeding doom black with a goon that doesn't even use any AP for it's black power
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Intelligencia, a 7-day PVP spectacular!
    Available characters: Beast, Doctor Octopus, Hulk, Invisible Woman, Doctor Doom, Iron Man and She-Hulk. The individual rewards are trivial and do not get above a 2* cover. The alliance reward is a 4*, brand new.
  • Still waiting for spider pig.
  • Take a PVE where most of the nodes are goons feeding regular characters, and then run it twice in a row with high-demand prizes both times and only 12 hours between events.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Take a PVE where most of the nodes are goons feeding regular characters, and then run it twice in a row with high-demand prizes both times and only 12 hours between events.

A-HA! So it was your idea? The Devs reacted to your Cancel Juggernaut Heroic thread and now you're the spokesman for the forum. Tell them to change my token pull rates to eliminate all 2 *s. Thanks. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • shmau wrote:
    Still waiting for spider pig.

I remember where that was from. That epside was funny seeing him make the pig walk upside down on the roof of the house.
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pve where first node is xforce level 340 with 2 goons level 340 feeding him green and black ap. Featured characters are bagman, beast, and doc oc
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    MajinDavid wrote:
    Pve where first node is xforce level 340 with 2 goons level 340 feeding him green and black ap. Featured characters are bagman, beast, and doc oc

no ssshhh stop, they might actually do this to torture the playerbase. only way to make it worse is if they somehow made it into a heroic type PvE.....oh no what have I done...
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Level 395 Deadpool (covered at 5/5/5) and two goons with massive purple/red generation but no skills to use them. Oh, and they have the Detonate skill too. And a Surgical Strike TU.
  • I thought this was going to be about the worst attempts at attack. I was going to say I wasted a level 190ish ares green teamup because i had zero green to fuel it...
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    lhkatsu wrote:
    shmau wrote:
    Still waiting for spider pig.

I remember where that was from. That epside was funny seeing him make the pig walk upside down on the roof of the house.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Ham
  • i followed that link, now I also want a hulk bunny and a captain americat
  • How about "Komedy Klub" - it's an all-new story PvE with Bagman as the required and all the comic panels are really bad one-liners?
  • i followed that link, now I also want a hulk bunny and a captain americat

If they ever introduce skins, it'll be perfect.