Please Post Your Forum Error Messages.

Options
GothicKratos
GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
As we've all noticed, I'm sure, there is some sporadic downtime that only last a few minutes or few an hour, and plenty of lagginess and chugging to go around.

What I am asking is, if you get any error messages, please post them here. If your error message is already posted, simply Upvote the post containing it (if it has multiple, please comment with one you're experiencing).
Error 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Internal Server Error 500

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@d3pforums.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Other Moderator Note: I edited the subject line to make it more obvious that this was about errors for the forum. -DayvBang

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
  • Service Temporarily Unavailable

No error code. Just message.
  • Service Temporarily Unavailable

Same here... Tho I have had a few of the above error codes throughout the day.
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    Error Codes can sometimes show up in the Tab, I've noticed.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Service Temporarily Unavailable

• I think I also saw a 504 at some point.
  • I have received those forum errors several times a day since the day i registered here.
    I thought it was normal lol.
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    I have received those forum errors several times a day since the day i registered here.
    I thought it was normal lol.

It is, but not until recently.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    still getting errors, unavailable, failure to load
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please note: these errors are making forum moderation much more difficult. I can only guess that moderator tasks are more server-intensive than basic browsing and posting. In any case, this is slowing our response time on approving messages from new members and responding to reported messages. Please be patient.
  • I'm getting both, 503 more often but seen 500 too. Hope you find culprit.
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Service Temporarily Unavailable

Monday, December 8 from (roughly) 9:30am — 11:30am EST.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Was getting 503 several times around 8 hours ago then finally 500 before giving up. Try again about 3 hours ago and it's the same. Somehow got the page to load once amid at least a dozen 503 messages and 3 500 messages. Seems to be currently working ok for me.
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    From what I heard, they did some background upgrades, but it hasn't really helped (as we know icon_lol.gif ), and are looking to further do some other upgrades before trying to upgrade the forum platform (because upgrading the forum platform can break modules and it can be quite the mess).

It seems to be a little better for me than before, but the mod control panel is a horrible pain in the loading rear. icon_lol.gif