ISO-8 Brotherhood current bracket at _ people

Options
13»

Comments

• lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Trisul wrote:
    Yeah that was the risk of me waiting for a fresh bracket; I'm okay if it backfires and I miss out completely.

Figured that brackets would fill more slowly overall, but didn't expect it to be THIS slow.

The only counter we have as players is to wait to choose a time slice til we are ready to play. I joined slice 5 shortly before or after it started, and was 600 or 800 something. Can't remember. Another forum member in slice 5 said their bracket launched at 1000 players.
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bahukma wrote:
    I may need to reevaluate why I play this game.
    For fun, I hope.
  • Trisul wrote:
    bahukma wrote:
    I may need to reevaluate why I play this game.
    For fun, I hope.

Well, of course. I probably should have said "how" I play this game. I just crossed Day 382 so I've been here for the majority of changes.
    That said, being sharded into brackets where 1400 is barely enough for T10 has soured me on PvP somewhat and these changes to PvE bracketing may have the same affect. I just worry that this game I enjoy will evolve into something that means playing enough to make a meaningful progression is incompatible with my lifestyle.
  • Agamotto
    Agamotto Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Please, stay on topic
  • Miaomew wrote:
    Well, I am in slice 3
    8h 4min left
    936 players
    Leader Faucet 159476

It may fill up before end, or not.
    I try to post immediatly if/when it is full!

Now there is 1h30min playtime left
    964 players. Might be that it wont close.
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Miaomew wrote:
    I think the last great hope for us late joiners is slice 4.
  • Trisul wrote:
    Miaomew wrote:
    I think the last great hope for us late joiners is slice 4.

My slice 4 bracket is at 988. Up from 969 when I joined about 5 hours ago.
  • Yeah, slice 3 just ended, it reached 980 players at the end.

It must have been really frustrating for those, who joined after there had been couple of subs already played.

I hope you all who wait will get in a new bracket!
  • Slice 4 bracket just concluded the gradual and slow fill and is now at 1000. If you were thinking of grabbing some icon_caroldanvers.png covers with minimal effort, you've got 4 hours in a new bracket.

This bracket started filling on Friday I believe. Never seen a bracket fill so slowly.
  • Thanks to everyone that kept posting here! I was able to jump into the late slice 4 bracket for a black icon_caroldanvers.png, which I needed