Combined Roster / Training (and Battle) Screen

Options
yogi_
yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I have limited computer graphical design abilities, but the first table is a combined Roster / Training screen (to be called "Roster") and the second is when you select to go into a fight.

The exact wording / columns are just a first draft but it should get the point across. Other small features can also be added, eg. characters that can't be used on the fight screen can be greyed out or moved to an "unusable in this fight" lower part of the roster.

Also, I am a Steam user, so this is focused on that platform for now.

Capture.jpg

Comments

• emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Can you provide some more explanation and what this would be replacing possibly?

(It seems like a lot of your thoughts stayed in your head)
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't really have much to add.

The left hand roster is consistent between the two, as you are really accessing the one roster to do two different activities - either develop your characters or make them into a team to fight.

The first screen is meant to combine the two seperate roster and training screens into the one - I don't see why they need to be seperate. It's meant to give you a more complete look at your entire roster and offer it in a sortable way to give alternate views when you want to look at different characters, rather than the X characters that only currently show by level.

The battle screen shows you your overall roster and you place your team directly against the opponents and starts the game. You click into it from the main mission screen and then straight into the game. I want easier access to my entire roster when I am building a team to play with - all of them or at least more of them than the same first X every time.