changes in pvp brackets?

2»

Comments

• ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Not sure if all players selecting a time slice are filling one bracket or multiple, but when I joined Fresh Cut (about 27 hours from the time slice ending), I was the 6th player in that bracket.

An alliance mate joined shortly thereafter as the 8th player in the bracket.

When the event ended, the award tile lists "Player Rank ## of 485", so our bracket did not even fill in 27 hours... or they sand-boxed 15 people from one bracket... I'm joking.

So, just curious. Did anybody else end the second time slice of Fresh Cut in a less than full bracket? Specifically, not the bracket won by davomite with 1378 points?

Cheers!

This is the same bracket I joined. As I mentioned, I joined that bracket with ~4 hours to go in the event and I think I came in as #377. So our bracket/shard never filled. Explains why there were 3 people over 1200 when I joined, they had a full day's head start.

More confirmation that this bracket did not fill in over 27 hours.

Still curious if there was another bracket (or two) in the same time slice filling at the same time.

If not... this time slicing for PvP is seriously broken.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    this time slicing for PvP is seriously broken.

Or sharting working as intended.

Sadly, I think that is closer to the truth. I think that they want the whales/vets/whatever you want to call them to concentrate in certain brackets in order to leave others open for new players. Im sure they realize that the people pushed to death brackets are going to fight for top spots no matter what, so why not have them together if it means that an easy bracket win might hook someone?