Options
2»

Comments

• Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Prof X, Daken, Kamala

With Prof and Daken, his Blue is low AP and can be fired so often and will usually have max strike tiles, same with purple for Kamala, low AP and can be used often to create green for her and strike tiles from Daken, and some match 5's for prof.

This team is deadly

Good team, but not rainbow. Missing a red user.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Prof X, Daken, Kamala

With Prof and Daken, his Blue is low AP and can be fired so often and will usually have max strike tiles, same with purple for Kamala, low AP and can be used often to create green for her and strike tiles from Daken, and some match 5's for prof.

This team is deadly

many teams are deadly but not rainbow. the OP was only presenting ***+ rainbow teams with 2 or 3 passives. agree that team is very strong. similarly:

goon team: steve/Cyclops/mnmags - lacks green but my guys ~lvl100 can take down 300+ level goons
    std. ** team: daken/ares/obw - lacks black but plays very strong
    stormneto+hawkeye (or now profX) - lacks black (happens a lot in** land), but can still hit hard even after the mags changes
    popular enchilada team: thormneto - lacks black but 4 color active ap generating moves with a 5th dealing big damage and stun and, if you can get the ap train going (i.e. survive the first few cds), can get close to winfinite.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thread for compatible team discussions: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=6&t=17105

Vision's red yellow blue matches IM40 giving us:
    Falcon - Quicksilver - Vision
    Prof X - Quicksilver - Vision

I can't see any with Hulkbuster, as characters with an active green and a passive (Doc Ock, R&G, Hulk) share at least one color with HB.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I updated the 3 passive and 2 passive lists, using a condensed form. Vision and Scarlet Witch can be on a Active rainbow 3-passive team, but Hulkbuster is currently shut out.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Carnage now fits wherever Hulk/Patch is, even having the same passive color as Hulk.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey Nonce,

Any chance of adding the 2*'s and 1*'s to the list, if they fit anywhere?

I'm sure Bullseye, OBW, 2* Hawkeye, (are there others? Torch and Daken already covered by their 3* counterparts) would be of use sometimes on teams above their levels. I see a couple of 2* Storms in there already.

Ta...

Also, there is spare "[/spoiler]" at the bottom of your second post.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I have come out with some teams involving 2* that has 3 passives with no overlapping of active colour:

2*Bulleye/Falcon/3*Mag (A team focus on creating Protect tiles)

2*Bulleye/Daken/Antman

OBW/2* or 3* Wolv/Hood or Luke Cage

OBW/Hulk/Hood or Luke Cage

2*Hawkeye/Hood or Luke Cage/Kamala or SW or IF

2*Storm can replace the role of Rocket & Groot.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Prof X, Daken, Kamala

This team is deadly

Purposely left out a red user, that is where all the strike tiles go, you don't want to match the red.. which technically makes it a rainbow, red is used because of the unseen 4th player, Mr Strike.
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    What I've seen as a winfinite team lately is

3* Switch blue passive/purple/green
    3* GSBW green/red/purple
    4* prof X blue/yellow/purple

Now I know Switch is really the only passive unless match 5 which will trigger PX and in turn will give you enough purple to get enough for widows sniper rifle and bam! 2 passives on 1 team and it's an almost instant win.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This thread hasn't been updated in a year. Unstickied.