You've played too much MPQ when....

GrumpySmurf1002
GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
You see a car ad mentioning 250HP and your first thought isn't horsepower.

Comments

• orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    You head to sleep after finishing a grind for the night, you close your eyes and your brain imagines match 3 setups that chains into a cascade that doesn't let you fall asleep until it is over. Happened on more than one occasion during the first Rocket/Groot PVE...
  • Your gf/wife dumps you
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    ... when the researchers tell you the sleep study ended two months ago, and its OK to return to a normal life.
  • You're reminding me about the Tetris dreams I used to have in the late 80s.
  • SodaPopinski
    SodaPopinski Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    You're reminding me about the Tetris dreams I used to have in the late 80s.

Original GAMEBOY + Tetris = iphone + MPQ. Aaahhhhh how things....haven't.....Changed. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • When you're in a senior job, with a imminent deadline for a major client... and you're sat there grinding PvE for an hour to get a fairly rubbish new character.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ben Grimm wrote:

Original GAMEBOY + Tetris = iphone + MPQ. Aaahhhhh how things....haven't.....Changed. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Gameboy batteries lasted longer!
  • fmftint wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

Gameboy batteries lasted longer!

And tetris didn't take all your monthly data
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    when you spend so much time grinding PVE on a "bathroom break" that your legs go numb.
  • ...you find it LESS embarrassing to let people think you have constant diarrhea than let them know the truth that your 20-30 min "bathroom breaks" every 1-2.5 hours actually include PvE grinds and shield hops icon_rolleyes.gif
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    You're approach a stoplight and are momentarily confused by the changing from green to yellow to red since that's backwards from how Thor does it.
  • When you want to go change the seating of the students in front of you, because their shirt colours would make a match of three.
  • You have a 1600 game Steam library, and 8k hours logged on Steam games, and 1/8 of those hours is for a F2P game you started playing last year...
  • when your working colleagues start to get worried about your constant journeys to the toilet and advise you to see a doctor soon icon_e_smile.gif
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    biomarvel wrote:
    when your working colleagues start to get worried about your constant journeys to the toilet and advise you to see a doctor soon icon_e_smile.gif

Tell them you are seeing a doctor, his name Victor Von Doom.
  • When setting a wake up alarm on your phone for 2:00am, only an hour and fourty-five minutes away, doesn't seem all that odd to you...despite what your wife says.
  • Your significant other (who doesn't play or know a thing about comics) knows how long it takes to save up enough Deadpool Points for the MegaWhales and threatens to leave you if you push the button without her in the room.
  • You see a car ad mentioning 250HP and your first thought isn't horsepower.

When I read about Gran Tourismo I always thought the high end cars must be very durable with all that HP.
  • When you're annoyed people use phone to actually call you.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Nivrax wrote:
    When you're annoyed people use phone to actually call you.
    So much this. Esp in the middle of a shield hop.