Please introduce gauntlet with a 4* cover for top reward

Please give us gauntlet twice a month and a 4* cover for top reward so that we feel like we are actually making some progress. The first 4* could be bag lady then an x-force then a Dino then a fury , shora can be left out for an entire year. Here are the benefits people that quit will want to come back, people will buy ISO to level their 4* quick, like I mention before players will feel like they are making a huge progress at their own pace( that's why the gauntlet is so loved), good rating for the game, customers satisfied and less complaints.

On another note can the devs make special tokens for people over 365 days (vets) I feel like I just hit a brick wall, heroics keep giving me old 3* characters and I'm getting the feeling that we are being neglected.

Comments

• brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    I would be happy just with gauntlet twice a month.
  • I think a mega-gauntlet that runs along with the season would work well. Just keep it open all season, let people take their time with it.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Teno1 wrote:
    Please give us gauntlet twice a month and a 4* cover for top reward so that we feel like we are actually making some progress.
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I think a mega-gauntlet that runs along with the season would work well. Just keep it open all season, let people take their time with it.
    I'm not motivated enough in PvP to push above 1000 and thus never try for 1300 reward.
    However I could totally dive in such a mega-monthly gauntlet. A 4* reward would be a very nice incentive and even more for players who have no chance to earn those cover from PvP or alliance.

Of course at the beginning it will be delicate to set the relevant difficulty so that it was challenging but doable.
    Overall it could be a nice solo counterpart to season competition
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    DrNitroman wrote:
    Teno1 wrote:
    Please give us gauntlet twice a month and a 4* cover for top reward so that we feel like we are actually making some progress.
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I think a mega-gauntlet that runs along with the season would work well. Just keep it open all season, let people take their time with it.
    I'm not motivated enough in PvP to push above 1000 and thus never try for 1300 reward.
    However I could totally dive in such a mega-monthly gauntlet. A 4* reward would be a very nice incentive and even more for players who have no chance to earn those cover from PvP or alliance.

Of course at the beginning it will be delicate to set the relevant difficulty so that it was challenging but doable.
    Overall it could be a nice solo counterpart to season competition

Can anyone say "Gauntlet Season with Alliance Progression rewards"?

Now, I'm not saying hand out 4* covers for Alliances who can all finish the Gauntlet, but it would be pretty awesome if there were were some rewards for Alliance's in a Gauntlet too. Perhaps handed out as the event closes based on Alliance cumulative score (since I think handing them out as they do for individuals would encourage a LOT of Alliance hopping.)